babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blech

I still feel pretty yucky, but I do feel better about the pregnancy overall. I emailed my doctor yesterday about the bleeding I've had. When I email her I am, of course, worried. But when she replies, just her tone and sense of understanding in her emails makes me feel better. She has this "service" thing down to an art! I absolutely love my doctor.

She first said she could understand how I would be anxious considering I was bleeding like this with my first pregnancy, which ended in miscarriage. But that most women do bleed early in pregnancy and it is normal. If it gets any worse or doesn't stop at all she will then look into it. Right now since it's so early she feels she can't do anything yet. And I agree.

The bleeding got a bit heavier yesterday, then after I went to the gym it practically stopped. So I feel that exercising helped. I stopped exercising the first pregnancy, I wonder if it would have helped with the spotting (the spotting was not a sign of the impending miscarriage - I was spotting because of a normal pregnancy. My body didn't know until 8 weeks that I was going to lose the baby, that's when the spotting got a lot worse and turned into heavy and painful bleeding) So it was normal last time, the spotting.

I asked her about exercise, and what's considered normal and what's healthy for pregnancy. I told her how it seems to have helped with the bleeding. I don't want to leave anything out, I want to do all I can to ensure a healthy pregnancy for both me and baby :P

It still hasn't settled in yet. I know I'm pregnant, but it feels unreal. I almost feel as though it's a dream, or I'm just telling myself I WANT to be pregnant. I think once I start feeling more symptoms it will really sink in. I don't feel as pregnant as before yet, because it's still so early.

The symptoms at 7-8 weeks were incredible. I could feel in my abdomen that there was "more" there than usual. Laying on my stomach wasn't comfortable (for my boobs, either!) Right now, my boobs are starting to feel tender. They don't hurt yet but it's starting. I have twinges all day long. They start up around noon and stop when I go to bed. They also stopped when I exercised, too. So I'm definitely going to keep working out since it seems to have such a positive impact on the pregnancy.

I have been feeling a bit of nausea. I just ate some Top Ramen for breakfast (I dreamed about it and HAD to have it when I woke up lol) and now I feel yucky. Randomly throughout the day I feel like that - just yucky. Not enough to throw up, but enough to notice I feel a bit woozy.

Today I'm going to take it easy. I feel very tired and exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment