babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Exhausted

I can't seem to keep my eyes open today! I could NOT force myself to do my homework here on my break between classes. I can't focus on what I've read or write properly. I'm sick of writing lol. So much has to be hand written. Can't I just type??? lol

Pregnancy is kicking my ass. No fun! I just have to remember it's a labor of love! lol - THIS is what I wanted! Well technically what I wanted was the baby its self, not all the symptoms, but yea :P Right now, before I feel the baby, I just feel pain. The cramps are irritating. The exhaustion is unmistakable. The chest pain is excruciating. The nausea keeps me from eating bad stuff, so I guess that's ok :P Just gonna rest my eyes for a bit before my next class...

No comments:

Post a Comment