babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 7, 2011

Feelin' Yucky

These last few days I've been feeling really yucky. I have cramps in one side. My stomach feels like a bottomless pit I just can't seem to fill. But at the same time it's upset and doesn't want to eat. I keep getting random waves of nausea. Then I'm totally starving. Then I eat and eat because I feel like I can't get enough to eat. Then the nausea comes back. Then I'm totally starving again.

I think just sitting at home all day isn't helping. Luckily I have school tomorrow and can make myself go to the gym. I have to keep up with my exercise. ESPECIALLY since I'm pregnant. Now is NOT the time to quit. If I do, it will be SO hard to get back to where I am now. It took me months to get here. I don't want to throw it away. Plus exercise will make labor super easy :P There aren't any reasons to stop now! Well, money, yes. But I have to sacrifice some things to make it work.

I gotta go to bed early tonight. LONG day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment