babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fourth positive pregnancy test and some good news!

This time it's darker!

Today's test is much more positive. I'm trying to wait as long as I can before calling the Advice Nurse back to see if my results are in. I don't want to annoy them or seem impatient, but I'm dying to know what my new readings are! I'll save this post as a draft and come back to it if I get some results. It's 12:45pm right now.


2:45pm
From 47 to 137!! My levels are rising! I can and can't believe it! I can because I see it, I can't because this is such a shock! This is so wonderful! That means that everything is as it should be right now. The baby has implanted, my pregnancy hormones are going up, my body is working to keep the baby, and when the levels go up it means the baby is still alive.

So hopeful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment