babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Once again.

3rd Faint Positive

The doctors office called me back yesterday afternoon and scheduled another blood test for later today as well as a visit with my doctor next week Wednesday. I had another positive pregnancy test today. I feel that seeing the two lines reassures me, keeps me from forgetting I'm pregnant again. I know it won't just go away, but it helps me to see it.

As I said before, I've had quite a few symptoms. They are rather mild still, slowly picking up. I can't wait until they are all there and I can really see/feel pregnant. I was irritated by the symptoms the first time, but after having lost it I am cherishing them more than ever now. I see how precious life is and how easily it can and will be taken away. I'm hoping with all my strength this one keeps going the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment