babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 6, 2010

Paranoia

As I expected, the paranoia has kicked in. With my miscarriage, I noted my symptoms started to diminish a week prior to when the bleeding and cramping started. I haven't really had much cramping since yesterday morning, so it causes me some concern. However, this time I have zero bleeding or spotting. That stopped last week Monday. My first pregnancy I had spotting the whole way through, up until 8 weeks. So I'll take the fact that it stopped completely as a good sign this time. Plus my HCG numbers are going up (or they were last week)

I'm so nervous that the lesser cramps (rather, twinges) means the same as my first miscarriage. I have to take into account how early it is in the pregnancy, though. My symptoms peaked last time when I was about 6 weeks pregnant. I hadn't noticed them prior to that (we found out we were pregnant at 5 weeks) So for me to look into these symptoms so much now when we could be very early in the pregnancy still isn't a good thing. I need to be patient and stay positive.

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I am hoping they will do an ultrasound and see how far along I am (if possible, it may be too early in the pregnancy to tell yet) Otherwise I'll probably have to wait another week for another appointment. I know now why they tell you to wait a cycle to try again! Even I can't stand not knowing how far along I should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment