babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Again and again

Once again, my desire for a baby is insane. I was plotting out my calendar for my next cycle and it shows me when I should be ovulating. I knew this would happen. Plus with having my monitor now which will tell me if I've ovulated or not. What am I going to do when it tells me today is the day to try?

My biggest fear of getting pregnant before I graduate is just that - graduation. I fear that I won't go back and finish if I have a baby. At this point, I would be almost finished by the time I have a due date. My sister assured me that she feels I would just finish out the last semester since I'd be just about there. I may as well finish.

Plus, the last semester or two should be mostly internships as it is.

I don't know. I want to have a baby more than anything, but at the same time I feel the timing isn't right yet.

I need to remind myself over and over, "What's a few more months in comparison to a lifetime with your baby?"

No comments:

Post a Comment