babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cramps

Ugh. I assumed my period started January 5th when I started spotting and had plenty of period symptoms. I didn't have any cramping then, though. Today after working out I started getting cramps. This evening they're worse. I'm bleeding again now, too. So far it's all been insanely light. I emailed my doctor who said not to worry if it doesn't get heavy this time. Now that I'm cramping I feel like it's going to get a little heavier. I don't want to take any pain meds so I can monitor it, see if it feels like a normal period or not.

Normally my cramps get so bad I can't get out of bed. On my way to work one time I had to pull over during rush hour traffic to cry and curl up because it was so horrible. I can usually manage the pain with a few pamprin, it's just horrible if I don't time it right. Part of me wants to have the familiar horrible period cramping because it's just that - familiar. I know why the pain is there, I know what's causing it, it's normal. Although part of me doesn't want to be in pain lol.

I suppose it would explain why my moodiness got worse these last few days. Maybe today is essentially the first day of a new cycle. Either way, I'm counting from the day I started spotting just to be safe.

I got my monitor in the mail, started using it on day 4.

Still hoping I have some sort of normalcy this time around. I'm so incredibly sick of not knowing what's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment