babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 24, 2011

Finally decided.

I think that my biggest concern with trying again was Devin. I didn't know if he wanted to really try again yet, or if he thought we were ready, or what. I've come to realize that if we keep making excuses about not being ready we'll never have kids. And I'm not getting any younger!

So we decided to start trying again :P

It will feel so good again to have that chance! The last 2 months have been incredibly hard as there's been ZERO chance of being pregnant. Now that I know my body is trying to ovulate and we've had sex (along with all the old wives tales that follow baby making sex like the specific position, pillow under your back and legs up for 30 minutes, etc lol) I feel good knowing there's at least a chance of conception again. I know it will happen when we least expect it, just like before. It may not happen this month, it may not happen next month. But I know it CAN happen and sometime it will! I feel content knowing this! I'm done with stressing about whether or not it's the right time. Who knows when it's really the right time!

I read so much about homeless mothers, teenagers who get pregnant, unmarried couples, or even my sister who was living in her husband's garage at the time. They all did just fine! We are fairly well off. We have a large, beautiful house with lots of space that we bought JUST FOR OUR KIDS. Devin has a good job, I'm on my way to a good job (with just this 1 semester I qualify!) We're more ready than so many people who have kids!

I can't wait to start taking tests again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment