babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy

Everything seems to be lining up again! I got my financial aid all worked out at the school - I will graduate April 2012! I've wanted a graduation so bad! To finally achieve something honorable is priceless to me. To finally do something with myself means so much!! I have orientation next week Thursday then school starts the following Tuesday. I can't wait!!

Plus the fact that I will graduate in April means we can start planning for a baby again. If I were to conceive this year in August I would be due in May 2012, after graduation. It will be so great to be able to plan this out! I should get my kit any day now, and now that it seems a cycle has kicked in I can start tracking immediately! The kit usually says to start using the monitor on day 10 of your cycle - today is technically day 2 (well, it's day 2 if the bleeding picks up, otherwise this is just pre-menstrual spotting) I can't find any accurate answers online that say whether or not to track from the first sign of blood or from the first day the bleeding picks up - I would think the spotting...

Can't hurt to say it started yesterday :P

So, now that it seems the worst of everything is over, I am happy! Life is moving in a forward and positive direction. Not by its self, I have to make it move that way!

Plus I've been working out a lot lately! I think that's helping my moods... I went Tuesday, Wednesday, and today. I'm super sore! But it feels so good to be burning off this energy I've been hanging onto!

I would like to lose about 15 pounds by the end of this semester (end of March, beginning of April) If I keep things up the way I've been going, it should be a cinch! I just have to stay motivated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment