babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 17, 2011

New cycle.

I was hoping all of this period stuff would finally stop, and it did! I spotted for a week straight then for 3 days it picked up and became the worst period of my life. Finally it's gone completely. Today is day 7 of my first new cycle. I started using the monitor, as it said. So far, as I expected, my hormones are low. If this were a normal cycle I should be ovulating right around day 11. Since this is my first cycle, anything goes. I've read most women do not ovulate for a few cycles. I'm hoping I don't ovulate, so I don't have a reason to want to try for a baby so bad.

I'm incredibly nervous about how I'll feel when I see my fertility rise. I am hoping it will take a few months but part of me wants it now. I don't know.

So confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment