babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9

I get so nervous now each day when I use my fertility monitor. On a normal cycle I tend to ovulate right around day 11. If this cycle were at all normal, any time it should come up saying my hormones are rising for ovulation. The two months I used it years ago it had me start testing on day 10 and right on day 10 it already went up to high fertility then on day 11 if went to peak fertility. I'm hoping I don't ovulate this month.

These classes are quite difficult so far. It's certainly motivation to wait a while to have a baby. Part of me still wants to try anyways and more and more of me wants to wait to get my degree, since this will be a huge challenge on it's own without a baby.

I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment