babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Online Purchase

I found online a website that sells early detection pregnancy tests that can read down to 10 miu/ml HCG. The tests I have currently only claim 50 miu/ml but online it says 25. With the ones I purchased online I can get a more accurate reading between days 7-10 past ovulation. So even if I take one of the tests I already have and get a negative (let's say it's false negative) there's a better chance of getting a positive on the ones I got online. They were incredibly cheap, too. For 1-3 day shipping plus 20 (yes, 20!) tests it's only $25. And I paid extra for the quicker shipping :P

These tests are pretty much basic tests. They don't have the housing on the outside that most tests have so they're cheaper. I've read a lot of positive (haha get it) reviews on them. I'm SOOO hoping to get my BFP!!!

Please please please let this month be it!!! I feel a little better testing with more sensitive tests now, too. These state on their packaging that they are sensitive 7-10 DPO. Other tests say to wait until you have a period. Even those tests have to under estimate their sensitivity in order to keep customers happy, which is why the Clear Blue Easy Digital tests, on the box, say 50 but online it's been tested down to 25. I should be able to take one of the 10's the day I get it, which should be by this next Thursday. Although with school I'll likely have to wait to take the test until Friday morning so that I'll have a higher concentration of the hormone, unless I don't go potty the majority of the day Thursday :P I'll have my sister text me if they get here that day so I know not to go :P

Again, just to have that chance to have a positive so early is worth the negatives in between! Because you never know. These particular tests are meant to check incredibly early.

Soooo anxious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment