babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Almost 6 Weeks!

So, AF is now a full week late :P (I have a 32-ish day cycle, today is day 40) The best news is that there hasn't been ANY bleeding whats so ever for going on 2 weeks now. My first pregnancy I had spotting the entire time. This time it was just implantation bleeding then it stopped. Everything still feels really good, too. The cramping I have is becoming more regular - once every hour or so - sometimes it's rather painful and sometimes it's just a twinge. The nausea is about the same. I'm hoping it won't get any worse. The exhaustion is a bit overwhelming sometimes, though. Yesterday I was tired ALL day long. Usually it hits me about 330 or 4 in the afternoon.

So I feel pretty good still! Other than the symptoms :P Which I am honestly grateful for, they are constant reminders I am still pregnant. I was so mad at myself last time for actually complaining about all of the symptoms. This time I am enjoying every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment