babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

I certainly have some high hopes for 2011! We always manage to make the most out of every year, so this upcoming year shouldn't be any different!

Looking back.

2010 was a great year. It had plenty of it's ups and downs, but all in all I learned a lot, and that's what is important. If you don't learn something from your experiences, then why have them.

In 2010 we had our 1 year wedding anniversary (which I had to work on... Stupid Nob Hill...) I turned 24, Devin turned 29. We tasted parenthood for the first time and have learned that yes, it is right for us. I quit my job at Nob Hill. No more anniversaries spent working! No more birthdays spent waiting on people! No more breaking my back and legs and neck and feet and wrists for holidays! I registered for school. I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up! We went to Hawaii for 20 days and had a blast! So all in all, it was a wonderful year.

Looking forward.

2011 feels like a fresh start. A time for change. A new me. A clean slate! I start school January 18th. I haven't been to school in years! This time I am going all the way and getting my degree! A first for me! I'm going to get myself in the best shape of my life (well since I was 14) I have promised myself that my entire first paycheck from my new job is going towards a new wardrobe if I reach my goal weight. Devin and I have decided to try again at being parents. Just trying again makes me happy. Right now I am stuck, waiting, and there's nothing we can do but wait. At least once we start trying we're doing something!

So a new lifestyle awaits us both. A less stressful lifestyle! A more complete lifestyle. I know we can make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment