babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another faint positive test.

12/9/10 - A bit darker with a more concentrated sample - but still faint.
Here's a test I took this morning after holding it in for about 12 hours (basically over night) So I should have had the highest concentration of HCG in my system ever, and it's still a faint positive. I'm going to try a different brand of test before I decide to ask my doctor about this. It could just be that this batch of this brand doesn't have as much dye in them, or they aren't reacting strong enough (so long as they're positive and aren't getting lighter or going away!)

So today I'll go to Wal-Mart and pick up a box of a more expensive brand and test tomorrow again. The first test I took was a name brand but was a very early test, so I'd expect it to be light. But by now, over a week later, they should be darker. Come to think of it, I didn't use any dollar tree brand ones with my last pregnancy. I just used them to confirm negative results after the miscarriage. So it may just be that these are lighter tests all together. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment