babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

There we go! Much better!

Finally a dark positive! 12/09/10
Now we're talkin! Must just be the Dollar Tree tests. All so light! This particular test, the pregnant line showed up even before the control line. With the dollar tree tests I have to wait and wait and wait for a positive. I get so scared each time, thinking I've miscarried again, when I'm just waiting for the second line. This test i took with a very diluted sample, too. Emptied my bladder about an hour ago. Only had a small amount of urine to do this test with, and it's still VERY positive :P

Spotting again today. If it doesn't stop by tomorrow evening I'll email my doctor. I feel it's from the ultrasound, but want to make sure my cervix is closed up ok. So, all in all, I'm still pregnant :P SO anxious for my next appointment in 19 days. That will be the moment of truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment