babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

I don't know...

So I emailed my doctor today. I've had some bleeding over the last few days. I had none at all from November 30th through December 8th. The morning of the 8th there was dark pink spotting. After my ultrasound it turned dark red with flecks of tissue in it, only for about an hour, then it eased up again to the dark pink. Thursday morning there was more dark red blood, again for a few hours then eased up. This morning upon waking I noticed I had bled overnight, not a lot, but again dark dark red. As of right now I don't have any cramps, just some pressure on one side. I'm worried and I'm not. I'm worried because of course I'm bleeding. I'm not because there's no cramping. Last time I experienced the heavy cramping first, then started to bleed. So I don't know. I know the doctor can't do anything if I am miscarrying again, I just wanted to see what her advice would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment