babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Confused more than ever!

So I don't understand this. My pregnancy symptoms are all still here. They are worse, if anything. I now have severe nausea with any smells. My roommate just made dinner and I think I'm going to gag. I couldn't eat the brownies I made yesterday and I LOVE brownies. I had a roast beef sandwich today and it made me gag. It was just wheat bread, meat, and mayo and I about threw it up!

I have the twinges again today. No pains, no cramps, just twinges. My boobs are hurting more and more today. The bleeding is still there, although less. I passed a little more tissue today but it's nowhere near what it was when I miscarried before. Today just specs.

Here are the scenarios I found online as to what could possibly be going on:

1: I was pregnant with twins and miscarried one, so I'm still pregnant.

2: I didn't completely finish the first miscarriage, a tiny speck hung on and my body treated it like a new conception so I had all of the signs of a new pregnancy: rise from 0 HCG levels, implantation bleeding (which wouldn't make sense as nothing would be implanting.... hmm, here's a hole in this theory) all new pregnancy symptoms, then when my body realizes there's no baby it tries to get rid of it - except it hasn't gotten rid of enough still... ???

3: The above scenario except my body is having a hard time getting rid of it, and it will be a slow process.

4: I did get pregnant again and am miscarrying the second pregnancy, but my body is taking it's time unlike the first where it got rid of the entire contents of my uterus within 2 days.

Again, I could go to the ER to see what my HCG levels read. That would tell me if I'm at least pregnant again, so long as the levels are rising.

It will cost money to do that, though. I don't have money. I can wait until Thursday/Friday when my appointment is. We should be able to find out at least SOMETHING. A week and a half will have gone by since my last ultrasound. We will be able to see a new pregnancy by then, more than just a thickened uterus. My HCG levels will be in by then and we'll be able to tell if it's a new pregnancy, a new miscarriage, etc.

So, I'm going to treat myself like I'm pregnant until I know for sure what's going on. This is driving me mad! Absolutely crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment