babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ridiculous!

I've been waiting ALL DAY for these test results and STILL NOTHING!!! I'm going crazy! I did 6 loads of laundry, vacuumed the house, cleaned up kitty messes, cleaned our bedroom and bathroom from top to bottom, washed all the pillows and bedding in the house (including the couch stuff) I did dishes, took out trash, played some video games, exercised for an hour with my personal trainer, visited my hubby on his lunch at work, went grocery shopping, and have completely run out of things to keep me busy!

I've called now 10 times - without sarcasm. I've gotten a different person each time, so it's not like they are fed up with me calling so they're messing with me (I would SO do that to a customer :P haha) So I keep waiting!

The last person I spoke to said to call back later this evening, they may be in by then. Worst case scenario I'll call at 6am tomorrow before my doctor gets in then email her my questions about the results. I wanted time to think of my questions before she contacted me with her interpretations.

Regardless of all of this, I still have an ultrasound Friday and another blood test Thursday, so I'll know by the end of the week what's going on. But the WHOLE POINT of going in this morning was to get an answer ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment