babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Running


View 12/16/2010 in a larger map
 

Today I ran again! I'm so proud of myself! That's 4 runs in a row! Even if I only do my regular exercise 3 times a week (abs, lunges, etc) I want to make sure I at LEAST go walking with some jogging mixed in 4 or 5 times a week. I can totally see a difference. I ran the 10 minutes and felt like I should keep going! I was shocked it had already been 10 minutes! I walked 10 extra minutes today, too, so that was a good add on. I'm thoroughly wiped out now. I try to get all of my chores and errands done first THEN work out, because afterwords I'm useless! I'm hoping soon I can drop the 1 minute walking in between each 1 minute running down to 45 seconds, then 30 seconds, etc. Just to ease myself into it. I think if I take it on too strong I'll kill myself then never want to run again. Right now is just about right. My lungs burn the whole time but I'm not cramping up. As soon as my lungs get used to these 1 minute sprints I'll up it some.

I'm so proud of myself this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment