babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Trying to think of the positives!

Today I have that overwhelming feeling to start trying again immediately for another baby. I think since it seems all of the miscarriage is complete, I know in the back of my mind that there's a chance I could ovulate, so there's a chance of getting pregnant. I know it's a bad time to try, it's as though I didn't learn my lesson last time.

I have to remind myself, "What's a few more months compared to the rest of your life with your child." It will save me a lot of stress and possibly help the pregnancy if I wait, I know. It's just this total selfish feeling that takes over. I'm going in tomorrow for an ultrasound and I know I'm going to see pregnant women there, or women with tiny little babies. It tears me up every time I have to go there.

I have to be strong! I have to think of the positives! I want a job first before we try again. I want to be finished with school first. I want to have at least a few cycles so we know when to try and we know that when we do try we'll be trying the right way. I want to make sure I am healthy first before trying again. I want to make sure my body can support a baby first before we jump right into it again, make sure I'm all healed.

I also want to be in better shape so the pregnancy and delivery are cake. I've done so well this week! I've ran 3 times, and today I plan on going again. Here's yesterday's track:



View 12/15/2010 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment