babies       BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Mood!

I feel pretty good today. I've managed to ease my anticipation with a daily PG test anyways, to see if I can get an accurate reading soon. I know I'll be angry with myself if I make myself wait 14 days and I get a positive knowing I could have gotten one much sooner.

Besides that, I feel positive about getting a negative. I actually don't mind trying this time. There's no pressure. I enjoy it :P I know my hubby isn't as upset with me as the last time we tried, which was immediately following the miscarriage.

So I feel good, even if we aren't pregnant yet. I really wouldn't mind trying again for a few more months in a row :P I know it will happen when my body thinks I'm ready! I know my body is amazing, to have dealt with everything the way it did, to be healthy and work with me rather than making all of this more difficult. So I trust my body will do this when it's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment